Saturday, February 1, 2014

Maternity: Waiting for Luna {McKinney, Texas Maternity Photographer}{DFW Lifestyle Photographer}

I can remember before Melissa and Lamar were even married.  She and I would sit in the bleachers watching our sons (my Stephen and her about-to-be step son Greyson) play baseball and chat away. Even back then Melissa was dreaming of this day: the day she'd be pregnant with a baby of her own. She was not shy about sharing her heart with me.  Her dreams included little girls and lots of pink, and she wasn't ashamed to admit it.

How exciting to see those dreams coming true!

Lamar and Melissa will welcome sweet baby girl Luna into their family in a few short weeks.  And, though Lamar thinks the nursery needs more color, I think Melissa did a fabulous job decorating her new nursery. It was the perfect setting for some maternity pics.

Congratulations on your dream come true, Melissa and Lamar!















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!